Serving publishers for more than 110 years
Hoag & Sons’ was first
known as the Springport Bookbindery, which was established in 1893 in Springport, Michigan by John
Ellsworth Hoag. A poultry farmer by trade, Hoag began book binding
as a personal hobby and eventually turned it into a profession. Hoag’s son and grandson later took over the business,
and changed the name to Hoag and Sons’, Inc. The company bound
books, periodicals and newspapers, before eventually focusing on the binding
of periodicals and newspapers.
January 2003, Hoag & Sons' was purchased by Media Technologies, Inc.
Hoag & Sons’ services now range
from traditional hard cover binding and microfilming services to
fully searchable, web-based solutions for information retrieval
published history throughout the U.S. for more than 110 years!
145 N. Main Street
Eaton Rapids, Michigan 48827